Saturday, May 14, 2011

Packed and ready to go.

Well well well, what a week it has been. Packing, cleaning and lots of goodbyes and see you laters. I packed up my car this morning and headed home to good ole Lizella Ga. My bag for Wyoming is finally packed and ready to go. I'm slightly and by slightly I mean really annoyed that I have to pay to check my bag.....darn you airlines for taking every chance to charge me.

Everyone has been asking me where I'm working in Wyoming. This is still to be determined. I'm not stressing about it, I know a job opportunity will come together. One of the many things I learned this year is fully trusting God in every aspect of my life. Total surrender. I'm not saying I'm aimlessly going into this with my fingers crossed that a job falls into my lap. I'm applying to jobs and trusting God to open and close doors during the process.

This will be a summer of new adventures-starting with my airport experience. The airport maybe one of my favorite places. I find it fascinating and the best place for people watching. That may sound creepy, but it's not and I'm not creepy. I'm a person who likes to know the background so I always wonder where people are coming from/going to. I usually get the scoop on the people sitting next to me. Yea I'm that girl on the plane who wants to hear your life story.

I think I'll pray over my bag before checking it that 1. it'll make it my final destination and 2. it won't burst open. I'm always a little weary that my bag will be left behind somewhere and stranded or that it'll break open and all my possessions will spill out on the baggage conveyor. Irrational probably, but weird things happen to me.

Peace out Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment