Monday, May 30, 2011

There's something in the water.

I tend to dream often but since coming to Wyoming my dreams have stepped it up a level. The water at my sister's apartment does taste funny so I'm starting to wonder what's up with Wyoming water.

But I promise that's not the most exciting thing I have going on in my life. In other news I am happy to report the rain stopped today. Praise the Lord.

Saturday's weather outside of Gillette was very pretty so a trip to the outdoors was in order. Keyhole, Wyoming was the destination. It's basically a massive reservoir. Ah, water. Large bodies of water are far and few between in these parts so seeing the water at Keyhole was like music to my ears. Not being around water enough, well that means I might dry up.  No swim that day, next time though. Instead we hiked around in the area. Beautiful. I even found some nice holes on the rock walls that I later climbed into only after of course making sure there were no creatures already setting up camp.


Along the way one of the guys fell. And this happened. But for the record everyone thought it was a very graceful fall. A trip back to town, an ER visit and 3 stitches later, he was good to go.


Today's adventure was a trip back to Outlaw Canyon. Pictures will be uploaded soon.

1 comment:

  1. Is the water really cold in the reservoir? I feel like it has to be. Nevertheless, I'm sure that you'll dominate it. Large bodies of water? Psh, meet Gracie Lewis.

    ReplyDelete