Saturday, May 7, 2011

Planning.

Reality has begun to set in that I'm leaving in a week. I realized I have a lot to do before Friday. This isn't even me talking about the fact that I haven't even found the boxes that my things will.be.packed.in.soon. but more in reference to all the people I want to hang out with. Several of my loves are leaving for new places this summer while I'll be away and we have plans to hang before the great divide.

A list was created tonight. There is an official list of things for me to do before I leave. I know I'll be coming back in July to Athens, but it'll be different. I'm pumped for my friendships with those staying with me next year to continue to grow. I will however miss all those leaving so much. I need to step it up. There are many many things to do in the days to come.

Number 1 on the list- go to Mama's Boy with my roommates. It's going down in about 8 hours. Epic.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment